Kalahandi DLSA Recruitment 2021
Kalahandi DLSA Recruitment 2021 has announced Application for Interested/Eligible candidates for Recruitment to the post of Junior Clerk of Taluk Legal Service Committee (TLSC). Appointment shall be governed by the Provisions of Odisha Group-C and Group-D posts ( Contractual Appointment ).
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||UR (W)||SEBC||SC||ST (W)||Total|
Pay Scale – RS. 8880/-
- Candidates should must have passes minimum +2 Examination conducted by the CHSE or equivalent examination.
- Candidates have a Odia subject at least M.E. School.
- Candidates must have complete Diploma in Computer Application from any recognized institute.
- Candidates must have a Typing Skill knowledge in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
Kalahandi DLSA Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- candidates shall not be less than 18 years of age and candidates shall not more than of 32 years age as on the date of publication of the Official Notification.
- Age relaxation – Applicable shall be granted as per relevant govt rules.
Kalahandi DLSA Recruitment 2021 Application fee:
- Candidates are required to pay RS. 100/- only in shapes of Treasury challan.
- The SC/ST Candidates are not require to pay Examination Fee.
- Payment mode – Treasury challan under the head ( Under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-Administration of Justice-501- Service’s and Service Fees-0010 – charges for service provided-02040-Examination fees for recruitment” ).
Kalahandi.nic.in recruitment 2021 Examination Details:
|Subject||Marks||Duration of Test|
|English||40||3 hour ( Break of 15 minutes after each subject)|
|Subject||Marks||Duration of Test|
|Computer ( Practical )||50||1 hour 25 minutes|
Kalahandi Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 Required Documents:
- Copy of self attached HSC Examination Certificate for support of Date of Birth.
- Copy of self attached +2 Examination Certificate or equivalent examination of recognized Board/Council/University as the case may be.
- Copy of self attached Diploma in Computer Application issued by recognized institute.
- Copy of self attached HSC Examination passed mark sheet or equivalent examination.
- Copy of self attached +2 Exaination passed mark sheet or equivalent examination.
- Original treasury challan showing to have deposited Kalahandi DLSA Recruitment 2021 Fee RS. 100/- only in the Appropriate head.
- Self attached 2 (Two) passport size recent photograph.
- Two self attached envelops affixing postal stamp of RS. 5/- on each.
- One declaration for marital status, if married.
- Copy of self attached Caste Certificate ( SC/ST/SEBC ) issued by the Appropriate Authority duly attested by a Gazette Officer.
- Copy of self attached Medical Certificate Handicapped candidates only Certificate issued by the Appropriate Authority duly attested by a Gazette Officer.
- Two character certificate issued by Gazette Officer/Sarapanch/Medical Practitioner. Also read – IREL Recruitment 2021, आई आर ई एल (India) (Limited)
Kalahandi DLSA Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure:
All require Documents and self attested copy of certificates must reach in the office of Chairman, District Legal Services Authority Kalahandi Bhawanipatna on or before 10 March 2021 by post. After last of Application shall not be taken into consideration.
- Application Starting Date – Begin
- Application Receiving Last Date – 10 March 2021.
Read the Official Notification before appling the post of Kalahandi DLSA Recruitment 2021.