Join Indian Coast Guard Apply Online 2021
Join Indian Coast Guard Apply Online 2021: Indian Coast Guard has released latest recruitment notification for eligible male indian citizen candidates for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) & Yantrik vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard (ICG). Which candidates are interested in the recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021 can read the notification for vacancy details and all the eligibility criteria given below.
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Notiifcation||Join Indian Coast Guard Apply Online 2021|
|Posts||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch)|
|No. Of Posts||350 Posts|
|Application Start From||02nd July 2021|
|Application Last Date||16th July 2021|
|Location||Puri, Odisha , India|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Details
- For Navik (General Duty) – 10+2 passed with Math’s and Physics from an
recognized education board by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- For Navik (Domestic Branch) – 10th Class passed from recognized Boards/Council.
- For Yantrik – 10th class passed from recognized by Council of Boards.
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years.
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years.
- Navik (General Duty) and Yantrik – Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Navik( Domestic Branch) – Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation as per government rules & regulation.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021 Details:
|Sl. No.||Posts||No. Of Vacancies|
|2.||Navik (Domestic Branch)||50|
- For Other Candidates are required to pay – RS. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates are exempted from payment of fee
- Mode Of Payment – Through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Indian Coast Guard Selection Procedure:
The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV. The details of various stages are as follows: –
- Stage- I –Written Examination
- Stage-II. Physical Fitness Test (Pass/Fail)
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-up.
- Document Verification (Pass/Fail).
- Initial Medicals Examination (Pass/Fail).
- Stage-III Document Verification (Pass/Fail).
- Final Medicals at INS Chilka.
- Submission of Original Document, Police Verification and Other Associated Forms.
- The candidates who clear stage III and stand in merit as per the vacancies available will be provisionally shortlisted for training at INS Chilka.
- Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online As An Officer
- Ganjam District Judge Office Recruitment 2021 Apply For 121 Junior Clerk, Junior Steno, Junior Typist, and Salaried Amin Posts
- Puri District Recruitment 2021 Apply For Junior Clerk and Junior Stenographer Posts
- Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 | Opportunity For 10th Pass Candidates Apply Now
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification | Apply Online For IBPS CRP Clerks-XI Exam 2021 Of 5830 Clerk Posts
How To Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply through ONLINE application form.
- Candidates are to logon to Official Website and follow the instructions
- Register yourself with e-mail ID/mobile number
- Upload the required documents along with self-attested copies of certificates.
- Submit the complete application form.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (ICG) 2021 Official Notification
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Official Website
Read About Indian Coast Guard On Wikipedia