Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification 2021: Indian Coast Guard has released a recruitment notification for Chargeman, General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Post vacancies for eligible candidates.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the Indian Coast Guard Group B Recruitment 2021 Notification. The details of the ICG Group B Recruitment 2021 are given below:-
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Notification||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification 2021|
|Start Date To Apply||13 Aug 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Sep 2021|
|Place Of Posting||Chennai, Tuticon, Diglipur, Cambell Bay, Jakhau,|
Kolkata & Haldia
Indian Coast Guard Notification 2021 Eligibility
Candidates have qualified from essential educational Qualification for apply Indian Coast Guard Application Form 2021
- A candidates have passed Diploma in Mechanical or Elctrical or Marine or Electronics Engineering or Production Engineering from a recognized university/Institution.
- A candidates have Two Yearse xperiance in the field of hull repair or general engineering or in Electrical or Electronics trades.
- OSSSC Recruitment 2021 For ARI & AMIN Posts Of 1114 Apply Online at @www.osssc.gov.in
- Odisha Police Constable Communication Syllabus 2021, Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure Details
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 For 181 SSC Officer Posts
- OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 PDF Download
- OPTCL Recruitment 2021 For Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Posts Apply Online
The interested candidates who want to join the Indian Coast Guard Group B Recruitment 2021 Notification will be not exceeding 30 years ago. (age relaxation for Government servants up to five years instruction by the Central Government)
Selection Process Of ICG Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be chosen based on their performance on a written test. The written test/syllabus exams include General Knowledge, Arithmetic, General English, Mental Ability, and experience relevant to the positions in question.
How To Apply
Within 30 days, interested and qualified applicants should send a fully completed application along with all required papers to the Director-General (For CSO (Rectt), Coast Guard Headquarters, Directorate of Recruitment, C-1, Phase 2, Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida, UP – 201309. (13 September 2021).
|Indian Coast Guard Notification 2021||Download|
|Indian Coast Guard Website||Click Here|
|Go To Home||Click Here|