Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Has announced latest recruitments in Assistant Foreman (Mining) and Mining Mate Grade-1 posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before Date 05 April 2021.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Foreman ( Mining ) – 11 Posts.
- Mining Mate Grade–I – 15 Posts.
- Total Vacancies – 26
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 Age as on (01 March 2021).
- Relaxation 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- Relaxation 3 years for OBC-NCL Candidates.
- Relaxation 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Educational Qualification For Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2021
Assistant Foreman ( Mining ) – Diploma in Mining Engineering 3 years + Experience in large underground metalli-ferous mines + 6 years experience in large underground metalli-ferous mines out of which atleast one year in supervisory capacity.
Mining Mate Grade–I – Diploma in Mining Engineering 3 years + Experience in large underground metalli-ferous mines + 5 years experience in large underground metalli-ferous mines.
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
- Assistant Foreman ( Mining ) – RS. 18480 – 3% – 45400/-
- Mining Mate Grade–I – RS. 18280 – 3% – 38670/-
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Test
- Trade Test
HCL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- For General / OBC / EWS category and other state candidates – RS. 500/-
- No require any Application Fee For SC / ST category of West Bengal and PWD candidates.
- The Application Fee need in Demand Draft drawn in favour of HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED payable at Malanjkhand
Last date of receiving Applications
The last date of receiving of Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021 Application is on or before 05.04.2021 upto 05:00 PM.
How To Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply in printed application in prescribed format (A4 Size paper only). With Self-attested photo-copies (Xerox Copies) of the following documents should be attached with the application form.
- Three recent passport size color photograph duly signed by the Applicant.
- Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of Candidates Date of Birth.
- Marks Sheet OR Certificate of 10th / Secondary / Diploma in Mining, as applicable, in support of educational qualification.
- Valid First (Aid) Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Mine Foreman / Mining Mate Certificate of competency ( unrestricted ) issued by (DGMS) for meta-lliferous mines.
- Experience certificate as applicable.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Government Authoritiess if applicable.
Duly filled-in application, Along with all required documents should reach to the following address > AGM ( Administration )-HR Hindustan Copper Limited Malanjkhand Copper Project Tehsil: Birsa P.O- Malanjkhand District-Balaghat Madhya Pradesh-481116 by super-scribing the envelope with “NAME OF THE POST APPLIED” through Ordinary Post/ Speed-Post / Courier and Registered Post on or before 05.04.2021 upto 05:00 PM.
Read other vacancies: CSBC Fireman Recruitment 2021