Government Jobs in India Sarkari Naukri 2021 and current employment news. were given below in the form of a list of candidates interested in checking these rojgar Samachar and applying for a suitable job. we will update every information regarding the latest government jobs in 2021 on our (careernotification.in) website… Wikipedia
Recent Government Jobs 2021 ( Central / State Government Jobs )
|ARI & Amin||21-10-2021||OSSSC|
|TGT & Telugu Teacher||30-09-2021||DSE|
|Group B||13-09-2021||Indian Coast Guard|
| Jr Clerk Cum Copyist, Jr Typist|
and Steno Grade-III
|21-09-2021|| Office Of The District |
| Hindi, Sanskrit, and Physical|
|Statistical Field Surveyor||21-08-2021||OSSSC|
|Junior Clerk, Junior Typist, Junior|
Steno, Salaried Amin
|19-08-2021||District Judge Ganjam,|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and|
|20-08-2021||District Judge Office, Puri, Odisha|
|Sailors For Matric Recruit (MR)||23-07-2021||JOIN INDIAN NAVY|
|Apprentice||26-07-2021||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Gram Rozgar Sevaks||31-07-2021||DRDA Ganjam|
|Revenue Inspector (RI)||30-07-2021||OSSSC|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Steno|
Grade-III, and Junior Typist
|17-07-2021||Nayagarh District Court|
| Navik (GD), Navik (DB)|
|16-07-2021||Indian Coast Guard|
|Constable & Sub-Inspector|
Of Odisha Police
Join Indian Navy
|Artificial Apprentice (AA),|
Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)
|Indian Navy Sailor|
|UPSC Recruitment||BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB||UPSC CAPF AC|
|SBI Career||Manager||SBI SO|
|PSSSB||Legal Clerk||PSSSB Clerk|
|OPSC||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||OPSC|
|Indian Air Force||Group C Civilian||Indian Air Force|
|SSB Odisha||Lecturer||SSB Odisha|
|DSRVS||Block Program Supervisor (BPR)||DSRVS|
|HCL||Assistant Foreman ( Mining )|
Mining Mate Grade–I
|HPCL||Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer,|
Latest Government Jobs Recruitment 2021: (Qualification wise Government Jobs)
|Educational Qualification||No Of Vacancies|
|Qualification wise Government|
|8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass,||20000+||10th, 12th Pass Government Jobs|
|Diploma||4000+||Jobs for Diploma Candidates|
|Graduate/Post Graduate (Bachelor Degree) UG, PG Jobs||12000+||Government Jobs for Graduates|
|ITI Jobs||9000+||Government Jobs for ITI Candidates|
|Engineering Graduates (B.E. / B.Tech)||15500+||Government Jobs for Engineering Graduates|
|Government Jobs for Higher Study Candidates||700+||Government Jobs for MCA/MBA/LAW Graduate|
Detailed information regarding the current recruitment drives is listed on this website. Registration information and links for that specific purpose and information regarding current job openings are available here. This website provides all the required information for government jobs seekers in India.
Read about Government of India by Wikipedia.
After completing their education qualification, the common question of Indian students is “which job will be the nice one for me?” and specifically the common confusion is between the sectors in which one must start searching for jobs.
The private sector or the government sector is the common confusion prevalent among all fresher’s candidates. Young Indian citizen fresher candidates with good academic record ‘Higher qualification’ have ample scope so they keep thinking which jobs they should take up? Which jobs will provide all of them with ample growth opportunities and give them a promising or best career opportunity.
For a job seeker Government jobs which provide a good start to his career are the best. With this goal in mind, people go for job searching and reach a certain point when they have ample options in their hands.
Which one is better, a Private job or a Government job?
- People look for various kinds of job to support their regular life. These jobs are including private sector jobs and government sector jobs.
- Getting a government job is not an easy task in india. The person should have the required some qualifications to apply for the job in central govt and state govt. After that an all India written examination is conducted for the recruitment. From eligible candidates are selected for personal interview and then shortlisted.
- The employees under the central government and state government in India are benefited by the rules as set by the respective under their departments regarding salary and other facilities which are set by the government according to the posts in which a person provides service.
- In private sectors the performance of a employee is given more growth over the time of service, with increase in the post the pay scale/salary also increases. So increased the performance with the time of service its also one can get promotion to higher posts of employee and enjoyed all the benefits of the private sector jobs post with high pay scale/salary. Apart from all these factors which provide high benefits there also comes the respect with their position.
- The government job is better even if it pays 30k instead of private job which pays 50k.
Why Government Jobs is Best?
Government jobs in India provide a guarantee for their employee for their entire lifetime. The employees under the central government and state government in India benefit from the rules as set by the respective under their departments regarding salary and other facilities set by the government according to the posts in which a person provides service.
Why Private Jobs?
In private sectors, an employee’s performance is given more growth over the time of service, with an increase in the post the pay scale/salary also increases. So increased the performance with the time of service it’s also one can get promotion to higher posts of employee and enjoyed all the benefits of the private sector jobs post with high pay scale/salary. Apart from all these factors which provide high benefits there also comes the respect with their position.
The best career with govt jobs?
The employees under the central government and state government in India are benefited from the rules as set by the respective under their departments.
The best career with govt jobs?
Indian Foreign Services.
IAS and IPS.
Indian Forest Services.
Odisha Police Service Commission (OPSC).
Scientists in ISRO and DRDO.
RBI Grade B Officer.
Jobs in PSU.
State Services Commissions.
RRB Group D.