AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST
AFCAT Recruitment Notification 2021
AFCAT Recruitment Notification 2021: India Air Force (IAF) has announced online recruitment for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT-2) NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry for Courses Commencing in July 2022. Interested and Eligible candidates for the recruitment of IAF Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches, apply on or before 30th June 2021 on AFCAT Recruitment Official Website
|Organization||AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST (AFCAT)|
|Notification||AFCAT Recruitment Notification 2021|
|Posts||IAF Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical|
and Non-Technical) branches
|Application Start From||01st June 2021|
|Application Last Date||30th June 2021|
|Official Website||www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR www.afcat.cdac.in|
AFCAT Vacancy Details
|AFCAT Entry||Ground Duty (Non – Technical)||73|
|AFCAT Entry||Ground Duty (Technical)||137|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||10% Seats|
AFCAT Eligibility Details
Interested candidates should have the minimum educational qualification for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates should have passed with minimum 50% marks in Math’s & Physics in 10th/+2 standard. and
- The candidate complete Graduation with minimum of 03 years degree course in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institution/University.
- Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India should have minimum of 60% marks or equivalent from any recognized University.
- For Flying Branch – Born between 02 July 1998 to 01 July 2002 (both dates inclusive).
- Minimum Age – 20 years.
- Maximum Age – 24 years.
- Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches – Born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2002 (both dates inclusive).
- Minimum Age – 20 years.
- Maximum Age – 26 years.
- Examination Fees For AFCAT Entry – 250/- (Non refundable)
- (not applicable any Examination Fees for NCC special entry & Meteorology)
- Join Indian Coast Guard Apply Online 2021 | Apply For 350 Indian Coast Guard Posts
- Sambalpur District Court Recruitment 2021 | Apply For 40 Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, and Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Typist Recruitment 2021
- IISER Berhampur Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For IISER Jobs in Berhampur
- AFCAT Recruitment Notification 2021 Apply Online For 334 IAF AFCAT Posts
- IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 14 Junior Secretarial Assistant & Junior Stenographer Post
How To Apply For AFCAT Recruitment 2021
Eligible interested andidates for recruitment of — apply online by AFCAT official website.
- Step 1. Login in the homepage of AFCAT ‘CANDIDATES LOGIN’.
- Step 2. Which candidates “NOT YET REGISTERED? REGISTER HERE”
- Step 3. Sign Up after register using Login ID & Password which is received his/her registered email id.
- Step 4. Successfully login
- Step 5. Read Official Notification/Advertising carefully
- Step 6. Select the Entry AFCAT Ncc special entry for flying branch, Meteorology entry.
- Step 7. Now fill the application form
- Step 8. Fill the require details information i.e., (Personal Information, Qualification Details, Course Preference etc..)
- Step 9. Upload require documents.
- Step 10. Click “MAKE PAYMENT”- Online (applicable only for AFCAT)
- Step 11. After successfully filling the application form submit the application form and note down the Registration Number for future use.
- Online application start from – 01st June 2021.
- Online Application Last Date – 30th June 2021.